1. Soak cedar plank for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Brush the cedar plank with olive oil and lay the fish on. Check for pin bones and then season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat grill to medium high.
4. Place cedar plank on grill and cook covered for 10-20 minutes
5. To prepare the blueberry zinfandel sauce to a large pot heat olive oil.
6. To the pan add carrtos and onions and saute until golden brown, 11 to 12 minutes.
7. Next add celery and saute for 8 minutes
8. Add tomato paste and cook until it's a rust color, about 4 minutes .
9. Deglaze the pan red wine and simmer until reduced by half.
10. Next add 2 cans of beef broth, bay leaf, and a Bouquet garni and simmer until the sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon.
11. If the sauce is too thin make a paste with equal parts butter and flour.
12. Add blueberries and season with salt and pepper.
13. Serve the salmon with the Blueberry Zinfandel Sauce.