1. To a measuring cup add a 1/2 cup of the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, granulated garlic, cracked black pepper, oregano, basil, sea salt,
and thyme. Whisk to combine all the ingredients.
2. Now pour half of this marinade into a bowl with the baby bello mushrooms, the red onion and the red, yellow and green peppers. Toss to coat.
Save the tops and the bottoms of the peppers to add to the cous cous salad later.
3. To a medium bowl with the bison, add the other half of the marinade and toss.
4. Now skewer the marinated vegetables and bison. Keep them separate because the bison will cook a lot faster than the vegetables.
5. To a pot of boiling water, add the cous cous and cover, turning the heat off.
6. Cook the vegetable skewers on the grill for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently, and then cook the bison skewers for about 3-4 minutes per side.
7. Pour the cooked cous cous into a large bowl and add the chopped reserved peppers, green onion, squash and tomatoes, ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil and juice from ½ of the orange. Toss to combine.
8. Serve with the skewers placed on top of the cous cous salad.