To make the Bison Burgers:
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground bison with the worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce, granulated garlic, sea salt, and black pepper.
2. Then, shape the mixture into four, 3/4-inch patties.
3. Lightly brush the outsides of the patties with olive oil to prevent sticking, and season with sea salt, cracked black pepper, and granulated garlic.
4. Cook on a preheated grill pan over medium high heat. The burger will need about five minutes on one side and an additional 4 minutes on the other, or until an internal temperature of 140F has been reached.
To Prepare the Grilled Bison Filet Mignon and Bison NY Strip Steaks:
1. Lightly brush the outsides of the filets and strip steaks with olive oil to prevent sticking, and season with sea salt, cracked black pepper, and granulated garlic.
2. Cook on a preheated grill pan over medium high heat. Grill each about 10 to 14 minutes, turning once for medium rare. Bison requires less time to cook than beef. Less cooking time is important to keep the steaks moist and tender.
For the Grilled Bison Filet Mignon:
1. Combine the balsamic vinegar with the sugar in a hot saucepan.
2. Cook over medium heat until the balsamic mixture has reduced by half, stirring frequently for about 15 minutes.
3. Take the ripe peaches, halve and pit them, and brush with safflower oil. Place on the grill, flesh side down.
4. Cook for 3-5 minutes to char.
5. Drizzle over with the balsamic vinegar reduction and honey and serve with the filets.
For the Bison NY Strip Steak:
1. Thinly slice the red onions. Chop up the apple.
2. Then add extra virgin olive oil to a sauté pan.
3. Add the onions, granulated garlic, sea salt and cracked black pepper.
4. Cook on medium to medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until the onions have reduced to half their amount and become darker.
5. Serve over the strip steaks.