1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Brush the nectarine slices with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the nectarines with sugar and drizzle with lemon juice.
4. Place on the grill for 2-3 minutes per side.
5. To make the raspberry sauce add raspberries, juice from 1/2 a lemon, and 1/2 a cup of sugar into a saucepan and bring to a summer and the sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
6. Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve.
7. Serve the grilled nectarines with scoops of ice cream and drizzle the raspberry sauce over.