1. To prepare the blue-cheese dipping sauce to a small bowl add sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, 2 tbsp of cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and stir.
2. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
3. Separate the chicken wings at the joint and remove the tips, then add to a bowl.
4. To the wings add olive oil and season with salt.
5. Place on the grill and cook for about 30 minutes.
6. To make a buffalo sauce to a bowl add melted butter, hot sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp of cider vinegar and salt, then mix.
7. Add cooked wings and toss to evenly coat.
8. Serve with blue cheese dipping sauce and celery and carrot sticks.